Our recommendations on due diligence initiative for a sustainable transition to electric mobility.

The Platform for electromobility advocates for a sustainable mobility approach that protects the environment and human rights.

Our answer to the Revision of the Combined Transport Directive – Inception Impact Assessment

The uptake of more sustainable transport options will not take place to the desired degree and in the desired time-frame to reach 2030 and 2050 EU objectives

Mandating zero-emission vehicles in corporate and urban fleets: guidelines for reflection for policy makers

This paper follows-up the latest communication paper with the aim of providing policy makers with information and figures supporting the drafting of such a new legislation.


Newsroom

Our key findings and recommendations to make the European Green Deal an employment success

The Platform for electromobility has facilitated a report undertaken by the Boston Consulting Group - on the impact of the shift to electric vehicles production on automotive jobs in Europe.

Corporate cars: the n°1 leverage to boost EV uptake

The Platform is calling for a mandate on the electrification of corporate cars in Europe - the event will be the opportunity to discuss it with stakeholders and European institutions

Press Release – Platform’s first reactions to the publication of the Fit for 55 package

The Platform for electromobility supports a package that will give the EU the means to achieve the objective of net zero by 2050 and that will support a rapid development of electromobility in Europe.


Social Media

Still wonder how to make the clean transition work for the workers ? Our recommendations here : https://www.platformelectromobility.eu/2021/09/24/our-key-findings-and-recommendations-to-make-the-european-green-deal-an-employment-success/

The Clean Vehicle Directive covered 1% of company cars. It’s now time to focus on the remaining 99% !

Join the discussion next Wednesday 2:15pm here: https://www.platformelectromobility.eu/2021/09/03/event-corporate-cars-the-n1-leverage-to-boost-ev-uptake/

#CVD #Corporatecars #ShiftCorporateCarsFirst #Electromobility #zeroemissions

🔋 Corporate responsibility rules within the #Battery Regulation for #duediligence are a step forward. They'll shape regulations of other industrial products, we thus invites the @EU_Commission to strengthen those due diligence requirements.

https://www.platformelectromobility.eu/2021/09/29/our-recommendations-on-due-diligence-initiative-for-a-sustainable-transition-to-electric-mobility/

Load More...